Monday, May 20, 2019

Far enough

I did some home wiring trouble shooting this morning.  It was raining pretty hard so that was fine with me to be working indoors.  Once I determined what I needed to make the repair I took advantage of a break in the rain to ride bike down to the nearest hardware store and make a purchase. I got the parts and got back up the hill just in time.  The tropical downpour returned just as I got back to the house.




1.3 miles
232 ft

Since this was an out and back, that 232 ft of climbing occurred in 0.65 mile.

........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......0.................0..................1....................0............1

Jan.........0................ 0................0.....................0..............0

Feb.........0..................0................0.....................0...............0

March.......0.................0................0.....................0...............0

April.......0.................0...............0......................0...............0

May.........0..................0..............24......................0..............24


YTD..........0...............0.................24.....................0..............24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.