Friday, May 17, 2019

2 in a row, but only 2

Well, I made it out on a bike for the second day in a row, but only 2 miles.

I had video meetings to attend mid day so I did not get out early. By the time I was ready to go it was raining.  I do not have foul weather cycling gear along, heck, I don't even have fair weather cycling gear along.  I brought pedals, a helmet, and flat tire fixin's along just on the chance I could find a bike here in Panama.   I did bring some tek t-shirts (they kind that won't absorb water and dry very quickly.  I put on one of those, and a quick dry pair of shorts, put a nylon pair of athletic pants and a raincoat on over the whole works, fashioned a blade style rear fender out of a fly swatter and kitchen garbage bag, and was out the door.

As I started down the hill I realized that I forgot to take into account the amount of water a 2" wide knobby front tire could throw up in front of a fast moving cyclist.

At least the water was warm!

I made it down to town just in time for dinner.


Thanks Maritrini!



........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......0.................0..................2....................0.............2

Jan.........0................ 0................0.....................0..............0

Feb.........0..................0................0.....................0...............0

March.......0.................0................0.....................0...............0

April.......0.................0...............0......................0...............0

May.........0..................0..............,7......................0...............9


YTD..........0...............0.................9.....................0...............9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.