Thursday, April 12, 2018

oh my

I needed some supplies to finish a sink repair.  I am in Panama with no vehicle, but a mountain bike available. I swapped out the SPD pedals for flat pedals since I didn't have my bike shoes with me. It should have been about a 5 mile round trip for me, but a few miles in the wrong direction added to the total.  I had a brisk wind, and a LOT of elevation to gain. On a knobby tired mountain bike, it was tough for this old out of shape guy. The glue is now drying on the repairs, so maybe tomorrow I'll get the chance to go for a little ride, this time taking a camera!  Today I saw Red Ti, Bird of Paradise, Philodendron, and many other tropical plants and animals.

........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today .....11.................0.................0....................0.............11
Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26
Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7
March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5
April.......0.................0...............11.....................0...............11
YTD.........49...............0................0.....................0.............49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.