Tuesday, August 1, 2017

3 days in a row!

Wow, three days in a row on a bike! No worries, by the end of the week I'll be back following bike racers.

Today I went for a short ride, again centered around a lunch stop. By the time I finished that up it was time to ride along with my brother-in-law as he went for a grandson ride. It was 98 degrees at 2PM as we pedaled to the water park at Memorial Park. The grandson got to play in the water jets. I got to sit in the shade.


They did the grandfather/grandson bonding thing for about 30 minutes, then it was time to pedal back. I joked with the little guy that I wanted him to take a turn pedaling while I rode in the trailer.  He didn't feel one bit guilty about sitting on his diapered behind as Dave and I pedaled.

                          

.........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........7.................0.................0...............0...........7
Jan.........304................15................0...............31..........350
Feb..........0..................0..................0...............0..............0
March.......18.................0.................0...............0............18
April.......113................0.................0...............0...........113
May.........155................0.................0...............0...........155
June..........10.................0.................0................0.............10
July..........79..................0.................0................0.............79
Aug...........7...................0.................0................0.............7
Total.......708...............15.................0...............31...........764

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.