Wednesday, August 2, 2017

4 days in a row!

Nothing like a little free time and great weather to get a guy on a bike!

It would be 100 degrees by early afternoon.


I took advantage of cooler morning temperatures to go for a little pedal around.

Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't.


I just puttered around the neighborhood.  I seemed that my kind weren't always welcome however.


They might say that this is the Coyote Way, but they should know that this Desert Coyote rides a bike!

I finished up with a lunch stop, and was back home as the temperature reached 94.

Evening update:

As the afternoon temperature reached 104(.8!) I went back out for a few miles.  I had biked 17 earlier in the day, and despite the heat, I wasn't ready to call it quits yet!

This time I chased down Dave and his grandson again.


 The little guy was fascinated with the pedals.



They enjoyed the water feature as the temperature peaked at 105.  Two degrees short of our record, the layer of smoke that Canada sent down this way probably cost us a degree or two.  We'll get another shot at it tomorrow.

I got another 5 miles.

.........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today .......22.................0.................0...............0..........22
Jan.........304................15................0...............31..........350
Feb..........0..................0..................0...............0..............0
March.......18.................0.................0...............0............18
April.......113................0.................0...............0...........113
May.........155................0.................0...............0...........155
June..........10.................0.................0................0.............10
July..........79..................0.................0................0.............79
Aug..........29...................0.................0................0............29
Total.......730...............15.................0...............31...........786

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.