Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday

I started today off with a ride to Fred Meyer to get some supplies. I got my supplies, and 4 miles.

This evening I joined the Thursday Night Ride, this time on my mtn bike.  It was a beautiful night for a ride.  I wished I had brought my real camera along, but alas, the cell phone's camera would have to suffice tonight.

As we were preparing to roll out, the moon made its appearance.


We rode mostly north tonight, and ended up on the bluff overlooking the Willamette River.


After a short time I began the ride back to Sellwood.  The ride along the Eastbank Esplanade was beautiful.




By the time I got back to Sellwood I had another 18 miles.

.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ...........4................0.................18.......................0............22
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
Sept............4..............0...................18......................0............48
YTD...... 2106.............0...................0.......................0..........2106

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.