Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June

June is a month where I will be away from my bike for a good portion of the month.  I'll be crew chief for Barry Dickson at Race Across the West.  As we get closer I'll provide links where you can follow Barry's progress.  As for me, today I made my way back home from the Lopez Island bike camping weekend. I rode down Queen Anne under heavy grew skies, but dry.  It was raining hard as I arrived in Portland on the Bolt Bus.  It was way too easy to exit the Bolt Bus and enter the TriMet bus with my bike and take it to within two miles of home.

  ..........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total  Today.............7...............0..............0...............0....................7
 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
April..............228...............0................0...............0 ................228
May................200................0...............0...............0.................200

June..................7.................0...............0...............0...................7
Total............1599...............0...............0...............0..............1599



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.