Monday, June 22, 2015

2 days in a row!

In a month where I've not been on a bike for the majority of days,  today marked a milestone.  Two consecutive days on a bike!

I started at Clackamas Town Center and rode the fixie along the I-205 mult-use trail northward to the Columbia River.


As I neared the river I passed a time/temperature display that showed. 72 degrees.  There were a few clouds over the Cascade Mtns to the east that mostly obscured the view of Mt Hood that one would have from this vantage point.

I turned down stream (west) and followed Portland's 40 Mile Loop.  I was getting hungry as I pedaled back eastward on the Springwater Corridor.  It didn't take much arm twisting to get me to stop at Cartlandia, where I had big helping of BBQ Pork Fried Rice.


In short order I had completed the loop and was now southbound again along the I-205 path.
The high temperature today was a very comfortable 79.  There was about a 7-10 mph wind out of the N-NW for most of the ride.

I ended up with 47 miles.


..........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total 
  Today............47...............0...............4...............0...................47
 Jan...............765...............0...............0...............0...............765
Feb................248...............0...............0...............0................248
March...........183.................0................0..............0................183
April..............228...............0................0...............0 ................228
May................200................0...............0...............0.................200
  
June.................79.................0..............26...............0.................111
Total............1671...............0...............26...............0..............1696


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.