Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Recharging

I have been busy the last week or so with crew chief duties for a Race Across the West rider. The Race Across the West starts at the same place and time as the Race Across America, and follows the same route but ends when the riders reach Durango, CO.  They have 92 hours to reach that point.  My rider used all but 30 minutes of that time, but DFL is better than DNF, and certainly better than DNS.   I got 6 hours of sleep total in 134 hours. It is taking awhile to recharge my batteries and unpack.  I'm now in the middle of processing video, photos, and data from that epic adventure. When it is all posted I'll provide a link on this blog.

Today I got out for a short ride.  I rode from the top of Queen Anne in Seattle down to Interbay to pick up a headset.  I've got an interview via skype coming up and didn't have my other headset with me, so now I have two. ;-)  I returned via Fremont and the "easy way" back up.  When I reached the top I turned around and did it again.

...............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle........total
Today.................18...........0..............0..........0..............18 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............900...............0...............0.........0.............900
June..............321...............0..............0..........0...........321 Total...........3087.............0...............0..........0.............3087

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.