Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year, new rides!


With January 1st rapidly approaching I have a chance to wipe the slate clean and start collecting a new list of current year bike rides. The traditional start of my year begins with my birthday ride. This year will be 53 miles on either Saturday, Feb 2nd or Sunday, Feb 3rd (depending on which day is likely to have better weather....TBA)

Following quickly after the birthday ride is Cascade Bicycle Club's "Chilly Hilly" on February 24th. As a Cascade Bicycle Club member registration is available to me beginning January 1st, so I'm going to register for Chilly Hilly and STP as soon as I am able. I just hate high bib numbers, need to keep an eye on weight of 33% more ink when moving from a 3 digit registration number to a 4 digit number! ;-) If any of you would like to join me on either the birthday ride or Chilly Hilly be sure to drop me a line. I'd love to have you join me!

Information on Chilly Hilly can be found here: http://cascade.org/EandR/chilly/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.