Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Time's up!

I continue to do last minute maneuvering for Race Across Oregon. Again, I timed my necessary shopping and off site organizing to coincide with a lunch stop. Today I had to travel a bit farther afield to accomplish my tasks. The weather was sunny and warm. I don't have navigation as complete as I'd like, but probably complete enough. I'll spend a bit of time tonight packing clothes and other personal supplies. Tomorrow I pick up the van and start converting it to a lean, mean, support machine!


........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total

Today ......8.................0..................0....................0...........8

Jan.........26................ 0................0.....................0..............26

Feb.........7..................0................0.....................0...............7

March.......5.................0................0.....................0...............5

April.......0.................0...............66.....................0...............66

May.........0..................0..............79......................0...............79

June........2..................0...............0......................0...............2

July........30.................0...............0......................0...............30

YTD.........70...............0...............154.....................0.............222

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.