Thursday, September 7, 2017

Reno

My board meeting wrapped up early last evening so I decided to get a jump on my planned trip to Reno.  I arrived in Reno at 6 am.  I wasn't planning to come here to dodge the smoke, but it just so happened that way. By 9 am I had finished fixing the Burning Man damages and was on my fixed gear bike to chase down a watch battery for Julie. Within a few blocks I was along the Truckee River.


I I stopped at a hardware store thinking they might have the battery.  They didn't,  but the proprietor noticed that I was riding a fixie. As it ended up,  he also had a fixie.  We talked bikes a bit, then I rode off in search of that watch battery.   I eventual found it at a battery specialty shop.




It was nice to get out for a short ride,  and even nicer to dodge the smoke.

........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ......9.................0.................0...............0..................9
Jan.........304................15................0...............31..........350
Feb..........0..................0..................0...............0.............0
March.......18.................0.................0...............0............18
April.......113................0.................0...............0...........113
May.........155................0.................0...............0...........155
June..........10.................0.................0................0.............10
July..........79..................0.................0................0.............79
Aug..........76...................0.................0................0............76
Sept...........70..................0.................0................0............70
Total.......837...............15.................0...............31...........896

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.