Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Back to wearing my Crew Chief hat

I've been busy working on details for the upcoming 1000 mile No Country for Old Men bike race. The weather has been nice.  Today, no reporting station on the Oregon Coast reported less then 80 degrees. One official reporting station on the North Oregon Coast near Tillamook reported 95F!  In the Willamette Valley temperatures were just a degree or two off of 90.  Pretty remarkable for Oregon this time of year, and most years it would be uncommon even in summer months.

Anyway, it is supposed to rain by Friday.  I still have a lot of work to do for the race, but I think I should get out for a short ride tomorrow.  I'd hate to miss the good weather completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.