Friday, August 19, 2016

Diamond Lake

This was supposed to be the annual Crater Lake/Diamond Lake cycling weekend. In the past I've had up to 28 people join me.  This year I had 14 "maybes" but no actual attendees. No matter, I had the campsite paid for so Julie and I decided to go camping! I brought the carbon bike, thinking I might still want to ride around Crater Lake.  However that is a nearly all day endeavor and beyond Julie's comfort level, so instead we rode around Diamond Lake.





Mt Thielson



On Saturday we drove around Crater Lake instead of cycling around it.  We did run into a couple who had pedaled across the country to get here, and were going to be continuing on down the California coast. Their story was fascinating.


It doesn't look like I'll get many miles this month. I'm crew chief for a Hoodoo 500 racer and that will keep me busy and off the bike.  Glad to help, but sad to ride so few miles.

.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ..........13................0..................0.......................0............13
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
YTD...... 2058.............0...................0.......................0..........2058

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.