Thursday, August 14, 2014

Seattle

I am in Seattle in preparation for tomorrow's Ride from Seattle to Vancouver and Party (RSVP).  My friend Julie drove to Menchies Frozen Yogurt to meet with Cascade staff member Robin.


 Yet another registration snafu meant that ride registrations did not arrive. Robin managed to pick up the pieces and hand deliver ride registrations to us.

Robin biked to Menchies, Julie's and my bikes were on her car.  Following a frozen yogurt treat, Robin rode home, I rode back up Queen Ann, and Julie drove 70 miles up the RSVP route to a friend's house where she will start her ride in the morning. I'll start from Queen Ann, adding 6 miles to the 108 mile day.

As I rode back it was 65 degrees and raining lightly.  I noted that it was 77 and sunny at home. :-(

My little ride back up the hill took 8 miles, since I take an easier more circuitous route up. Tomorrow morning I take a direct route straight down the hill.... in the predawn darkness.

..........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total Today...........8...............0..............0...............0.............8 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........749.................0..............0...............0..........749
May...........613.................0..............0...............0...........613
June............309...............0..............0...............0...........309
July...............615...............0..............0...............0............615
 August.........123................0..............0...............0.............123
Total..........4306...............0..............0...............0..........4306


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.