Thursday, June 5, 2014

The last bike ride (for awhile)

The Race Across the West/Race Across America odyssey has begun.  My bike and I hitched a ride into Portland this morning with my brother-in-law.  He was nice enough to drop  me off within walking distance of the bus stop, saving me the grueling 1.5 mile bike ride (grin).  I took the Bolt Bus to Seattle where I unloaded the bike and rode up to Queen Ann.  Tomorrow morning Mick and I load a van and start the drive to Oceanside.

..........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today...........5...............0..............0...............0.............5 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........749.................0..............0...............0..........749
May...........618.................0..............0...............0...........618 Total..........3359...............0..............0...............0..........3359


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.