Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.

I woke up on this first day of 2013 in San Diego to usual San Diego weather, 55-60 degrees, and dry. Last year I rode with a group in Chino on the way home, but this year they were riding to the Rose Parade beginning at 7AM.  While that sounded like fun, I just didn't want to have to get up at 4AM to be there on time after New Year's Eve festivities.  I was also invited to join a group in San Diego for a 60+ mile ride, but didn't think I had the time to do that since I had a time schedule to adhere to and it just wasn't going to allow 4 hours of riding. Instead, I decided to go for a leisurely ride around Mission Bay.  It's an area I know well since I spent 6 weeks here a few years ago helping a friend. I was staying near Sea World, so I started my loop there.



I made my way around to Crown Point, where I had spent many hours remodeling a condo, in exchange for being shown around the area by "the San Diego Tour Guide".


After I finished the ride I noted that it was exactly 13 miles in length, fitting on this first day of 2013!



    ...........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............13..............0.............0..........0..............13 Jan..................13..............0..............0.........0.............13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.