Wednesday, November 18, 2009

one ferry

It was, considering the recent spell of weather, a glorious day. I jumped on the Marin and went for a ride. As I pedaled out I hadn't planned any particular route but before I got a mile I decided on a ride across the Wheatland Ferry. I made my way down the west side of the Willamette River and crossed over the ferry then came back northward mostly via French Prairie Rd. A bit of a headwind going down Wallace Rd, a bit more of a tailwind as I came back north. No rain! Not a bad ride at all for November.

Fellow Oregon Randonneur Cecil (actually a far better randonneur ...randonneuse?.... than I'll ever be) has posted a blog entry on the little ride where John Henry, one of my Furnace Creek crew members, had his accident. Even a short video interview of John Henry as he was being prepared to load into the ambulance! Check her blog out HERE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles Today
.................63...............0.................63
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......543.....+.........0........=.......543
July total.....1322.....+.........0........=......1322
August total...1603.....+.........0........=......1603
Sept total.....1403.....+.........0........=......1403
October.........503.....+.........0........=.......503
November........283.....+.........0........=.......283
Year to date...9395.....+.........30.......=......9425 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.