Friday, October 23, 2009

Furnace Creek video

Okay, I know you're always supposed to be proud of your work but.........

I was in a hurry. Time was ticking quickly. I can always go back and spruce it up a bit later. The good news is that I just burned my Furnace Creek presentation to DVD. It's rough around the edges, I know I can find a better musical soundtrack if I just spend the time looking. I've got plans for this evening, beginning in 30 minutes. I've got plans to show the DVD tomorrow at a gathering of my social bike group. So, having this in hand is better than the alternative.

I have converted the presentation to a lower resolution/smaller screen size so it fits within blog guidelines. Click on the photo of my Furnace Creek 508 crew and I located on the right side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.