Friday, December 30, 2016

Back on the real bike!

It was raining this morning in Seattle (what would you expect?) but dried up by late morning.  I hoped on my rain bike, the only one I have with me this time.  I rode out the Burke-Gilman.  There we fleeting views of Lake Washington as I rode along.




I was dressed warmly, as the temperature would remain in the 30's my entire ride.
There was a slight wind blowing, but not enough to cause any trouble.  There were a few people out walking dogs, and even fewer out riding bikes.  I rode to Gateway Park then turned around.  As I rode through Kenmore I stopped at McDonalds and had a fish sandwich with fries and a drink.  Just what I needed to keep moving!

With today's ride I managed to achieve a paltry 3000 miles for the year.  Less than 30% of what I've done many years.  Oh well, in one more day I can wipe the slate clean and start in on a new year.



.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........35...............0..................0.......................0..........35
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
Sept..........100..............0...................83......................0...........100
Oct.............29...............0....................0......................0............29
Nov............600..............0......................0......................0...........600
Dec............98..............37......................0......................0.........135
YTD...... 2865............37...................83.......................0..........3002

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Only ever done that ride in freezing, wet conditions. Would not trade the experience, but makes me wonder what it would be like during warm weather. Who knows, maybe this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.