Saturday, November 1, 2008

bikes in the rain

I babysat about 55 bikes today while their owners visited the Verboort Sausage Dinner.


Number of cyclists were down from last year, but of course last year was gorgeous weather....today was a bit.....drippy.
The Oregon Randonneurs ran a Populaire to Verboort today. Here's one member, Cecil Anne, checking in.


Portland Velo also visited today, as well as a few riders from Portland Wheelmen.

I took a little time to visit the beer garden this evening, a first for me in 45+ years of working at the dinner. The photo is from the beer garden.

2 comments:

  1. I look slightly deranged. Of course, randonneurs are in general deranged, so I guess that's okay. it was good to see you again! 45+ years? Really? Did you start when you were an infant?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.