Thursday, January 22, 2015

Errands

It was another nice day.  Not quite as nice as yesterday, as there was one little rain shower today, but still a very nice day on the bike.

I had a lot of errands to run locally today in preparation of a road trip northward.  I did them all by bike.

The one rain shower missed me and I was on the fun filled fixie again for my 83rd consecutive day on the bike.

Life is good!

...........road bike..........rollers.........mtb..........lifecycle.......total Today............12...............0..............0...............0..................12 Jan...............561...............0...............0...............0...............561
Total............561...............0...............0...............0...............561

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.