Friday, May 30, 2008

late start, but at least got started

I didn't get on the bike until almost 5PM but at least I got on it. The major sections of roads I hit were Evergreen, Sewell, Jackson School, Dorland, Jackson Quarry, West Union, then back. I ended up with 27 miles, 1731 ft of climbing, all in the middle 3 miles, and a 15.6 mph average. It was a good ride. A few other folks thought so too as I saw several cyclists along the route.

I got a new toy, here's part of what it does for me:


Okay, okay....... that doesn't show up very well. I guess I'm still climbing the learning curve! Here's a link to the webpage with the data and route map

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........27...............0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=...........605
Mar total.....659.....+........41.....=...........700
April total...629.....+........57.....=...........676
YTD...........2415....+.......743....=.........3158

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.