Monday, April 18, 2016

It was another beautiful day in NW Oregon. I was kept busy with other duties most of the day, but by mid afternoon with a temperature of 90 degrees (and 14% humidity!) I could stand it no longer.  I had to get on a bike!

I loaded the fixed gear bike and drove to Sellwood Riverfront Park. I pointed the bike east and pedaled.  Though the Portland area is experiencing a brisk east wind out of the Columbia Gorge, the wind was not too bad in Sellwood.  It would increase as I made my way east. The dry warm air blowing through the Gorge kept the sky clear.


By the time I got to Gresham, the wind was blowing pretty briskly.  I was also coming up against time constraints.  I turned the bike around and rode back to Sellwood.

It sure beats riding in the cold rain!


.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ........26................0...................0.......................0...........26
Jan...............0................0...............,...0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......403................0..................0........................0..........403
YTD...... 804...............0...................0.......................0...........804

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.