Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dodging raindrops

After the wet ride yesterday it was nice to see a little break in the weather.  It wasn't dry, but at least not raining by late morning.  I took a break from Silver State 508 map tweaks and biked to the bank and lunch. I took the fixie because I could ride the flat pedals with athletic shoes rather than the other bikes which require bike shoes.........which are still quite wet!

I couldn't put my hands on my clip on rear fender, (it may be sitting in a garage in Seattle!) so I rode slowly to avoid a rooster tail, and resulting skunk stripe up my back.

I took a little detour to check out the progress on a street improvement in the neighborhood.

I finished my banking, grabbed a quick bite to eat, and returned home. I was gone for about 90 minutes total, and managed not to get rained on.  :-)

 ..........road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total Today...........6...............0..............0...............0..............6 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........749.................0..............0...............0..........749
May...........613.................0..............0...............0...........613
June............309...............0..............0...............0...........309
July...............615...............0..............0...............0............615
August.........359................0..............0...............0.............359
 Sept............228................0...............0...............0.............228 Total..........4770...............0..............0...............0..........4770

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.