Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 8 of #30daysofbiking-Staying Dry

I had a full day of duties. I brought my fixed gear bike with me just in case I had some time between jobs to get a ride in.   Around 4PM the opportunity came to go for a ride.  My Seattle friends were getting rained on. All the more reason for me to get a ride in, as while we had some clouds around, it was still 69 degrees and dry.

Location, location, location!   

I had less than an hour between commitments so I parked at  the Fred Meyer store near Cornelius Pass Rd in Hillsboro, OR and biked out Evergreen Rd to Glencoe Rd, turned around and rode back.  Only 11 miles, but enough to check the box for riding day 8 of #30daysofbiking, and still get cleaned up and get to a dinner meeting.  Oh, and I didn't get rained on either!

............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today.........11................0..............0...............0...........11 Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........304.................0..............0...............0..........304 Total..........2293...............0..............0...............0.........2293


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.