Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5 of #30daysofbiking

Randonneurs participate in randonneuring.  When they are just riding to Starbucks for fun they call it coffeenneuring. I don't drink coffee, but I do love maple bars, and I am participating in this year's 30daysofbiking challenge. This morning I rode the fixed gear bike into town for a maple bar so I guess you could call it "maple baranneuring".  I have a busy day involving travel to Oregon's south coast so this may be the only biking I get today, but it is enough to keep the streak alive.

............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today..........7................0..............0...............0............7
Jan............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........701.............0..............0...............0............701
April..........139.................0..............0...............0..........139
Total..........2128...............0..............0...............0.........2128

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.