Saturday, February 14, 2009


4 of us rode the second "training series" ride today. We opted for the longer of the two options, giving us a nice climb up Logie Trail and then a great rolling descent down Mason Hill Rd.
We had a bit of snow around near the top, and just a few ice pellets falling as we descended Mason Hill Rd.

Here we are at the high point of our trip up Logie Trail.


There were a few opportunities to take in the view.


\
We finished up with our standard "post ride debriefing" at Cornelius Pass Roadhouse.

UPDATE: The weather was just too nice, and I was already in my bike clothes......and I had my bike with me! I went for a little 26 mile "post ride" around the edges of Hillsboro.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............47...............0.................47
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......230.....+.........0........=.......230
Year to date....730.....+.........30.......=.......761
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.