Saturday, November 12, 2016

Day 12 of #ridingeverydayinNovember

The morning was rainy so I dallied around until late afternoon before hopping on the bike. I pedaled over to Memorial Park and found these mushrooms.






The rain had mostly stopped, but the wind was still a bit gusty


I puttered around Memorial Park.  There weren't any kids out on the play structure today.  Perhaps they were smarter than I?


I crossed over to the west side of Interstate 5 and rode along Wilsonville Rd.  I came to a street that had this signage.  It piqued my interest.  It did not say "no bikes" so I of course biked down it!



After a quarter mile or so, the road came to a dead end at a gravel mining operation. I presumed the truck traffic associated with such a business was probably the reason that bikes and pedestrians were being dissuaded. Being late in the day, the trucks were idle.  I back tracked a few blocks and accessed a multi-use path that took me into a park heading west. I popped back out on Wilsonville Rd.  I rode to the transit center where I took this photo of a clock tower that was playing Oregon Public Broadcasting!


It was getting dark, but I had lights, and the night was just too nice to not be riding just a bit longer. The moon was doing it's best to break through the clouds.


I pedaled back through Graham Oaks Park, just me and a little beam of light in the night.


.........Road Bike.....Rollers.............MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ...........22................0..................0.......................0............22
Jan...............0................0...................0.......................0............0
Feb..........124...............0...................0.......................0...........124
March......277................0..................0........................0..........277
April......559................0..................0........................0..........559
May.........414...............0..................0.......................0...........414
June........337...............0..................0.......................0...........337
July........310...............0..................0.......................0...........310
August.......40.............0....................0......................0............40
Sept..........100..............0...................83......................0...........100
Oct.............29...............0....................0......................0............29
Nov............307..............0......................0......................0...........307
YTD...... 2474.............0...................83.......................0..........2617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.