Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A non rider


That's what I've become lately!

I've been spending hours getting my Furnace Creek 508 experience distilled down to a program on DVD. Looks like I've finally finished the video portion. It times out to 44 minutes. I've still got to add a music soundtrack to portions where native sound was worthless or in cases of still images there was no sound to start with. Once I get that done I'll burn to DVD and present it at a gathering that my social bike group is hosting in my honor this Saturday evening. I'll also fiddle with the resolution setting so it will fit on this blog and "back post" it to the Furnace Creek postings. I'll notify you all when that happens so you can take a look.

While you wait you can see the little show from last year's crewing for Siberian Husky here

In the meantime, in between a shower or two from time to time the weather has just been beautiful for a bike ride. I'll have to get back on the saddle again soon. The 2010 Furnace Creek 508 is less than a year away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.