Friday, February 1, 2008

No miles today, but still a bit "bikey"

Well, I started off February with no miles on the bike or the pretend bike. :-(
But I did drive the 53 mile route that we will ride Sunday just to make sure it was ridable. (no gravel, decent shoulders or low traffic, etc) Does that count?

I'm making cue sheets tonight for my fellow riders. Gee, maybe I should have been all official and placed Dan Henrys on the route? ;-)

Of course it would have to be dry for that, and I am putting the cue sheets in plastic!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0................0
YTD.............98.....+........402....=.........500

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.