Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Well here we are, the last day of 2007. Starting tomorrow is the "official grand opening" for this blog. Hopefully I know my way around well enough to not look too much like a newbie! LOL!

Beginning tomorrow I'll keep a total of bike miles for the day as well as a YTD total at the bottom of each post. I may not have a chance to ride tomorrow, we'll see as the day goes.

My email continues to buzz with RAO teammate chatter. We are brainstorming on support vehicle choices. Gee, should we bring a motorhome so riders can rest better when not on bikes? Should we stick with two smaller vehicles to keep the rider supported and get the next rider shuttled up the road? Forget the vehicles and just RIDE THE BIKES? ;-)
I can see that this is going to be a lesson in planning.

It's going to be an adventure!

Wishing you all a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.